2010

It's been a while since I have blogged so i am gonna do a quick family update for everyone... Joe is keeping busy at work, and with the kids activities. I started school last Fall at SLCC and Chelsie and I nanny 3 days a week. I also keep very busy with all of the kids activities. Austin has successfully finished elementary school and is moving onto middle school in one week. Mel is in 3rd grade and loving it. And Chelsie is my little buddy, we do everything together, the highlight of her week is usually Tuesdays when we hope to see Aunt Tiff, the boys, nana and Gram Nore.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Time w/the Jensen's

2 comments:

  1. Lisa I didn't even know you had a blog! I hope its okay I found you on Carla's. Since I don't do facebook you better add some pics here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some familiar faces, how fun. Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete

Pieces of Heaven


Austin - 10 years old

Melanie - 7 years old

Chelsie - 2 years old